RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] How to install the MTJ M2 plugin?

There is now a dependency in the feature for the EMF, so it will give more information instead of just failing silently.

kevin
-----------------------------
Kevin Horowitz (khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx)
IBM Software Group - WPLC
8051 Congress Ave.
Boca Raton, Fl 33487
+1-561-862-2113 (t/l 975)

Inactive hide details for <mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx><mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx>

          <mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/25/2006 03:18 AM

          Please respond to
          Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] How to install the MTJ M2 plugin?

It would be nice feature if MTJ could check that installation is good...

mho