[dsdp-mtj-dev] [contribution] j2meunit plugin

Hi,
I have seen that there is an interest for a mobile junit feature in the next MTJ release. A while ago I have developed a plugin that supports j2meunit and provides almost the same functionality JDT-junit plugin for junit. I would like to contribute this plugin to MTJ if there is an interest for it. Here is some details on the features of the plugin

- classpath initializers for j2meunit libraries
- ship j2meunit as a seperate plugin
- new testCase and new testSuite wizards.
- Update test suite and update test case actions.

What is missing?
- No launch support. (I think it should integrate t othe launch mechanisms of MTJ)
- No j2meunit results view similiar to junit to view the test run results.

Also please see the attached screenshots.
--
Gorkem Ercan

PNG image

PNG image