Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: org.eclipse.ui.services

removal is ok, with me

Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/08/2007 09:58 AM

Please respond to
DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: org.eclipse.ui.services

Actually documentation is how I find out about it. I was testing my new
online documentation and seen this strange extension point and the
documentation.
I think I shall just remove it.
--
Gorkem