Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: New structure proposal for eRCP CVS

Gorkem, I have an objection to starting these changes right away. Making build script changes the week before releasing the eRCP 1.0.3 maintenance release is not a good idea  :-)
Can we please wait until after the release  - currently scheduled for Oct 24th.

Also please note that moving eSWT components will probably affect the eSWT related aliases residing in the DSDP root directory and we will need the Eclipse admin to change these.

                Thanks,
                        Mark

Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/16/2007 06:57 AM

Please respond to
DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: New structure proposal for eRCP CVS

I guess moving eSWT implementations and the examples will be a good
start so if there are no objections, I will start doing it.

A getting started guide that shows also the relation between the
architecture and the CVS structure is a great idea. We can even start
with  a list of plugins per component.
Danail would you volunteer to start that work in the wiki?
--
Gorkem