RE: [dsdp-dev] Extending RSE eclipse plugin

Hi Vrushali,

Thanks for your interest. Best to post this on the dsdp-tm-dev list.

Doug Gaff

From: dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of vrushali babar
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 7:23 AM
To: dsdp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dev] Extending RSE eclipse plugin

Hi,

I am developing a plugin in which i am exploring the remote file system by using RSE eclipse plugin.

i will be extending RSE such that i could perform few operations on remote server and fetch the

output back.

i will be providing those options on context menu; but i am not aware of how to hadle ssh connection and also

maintain the session while the processes are running at remote server.

Through RSE i can connect to remote server, access those files but how to go ahead in case of runing remote process?

I am stuck up at this point. I am going through the help provided by RSE but could not do much.

Please direct with some solutions or help documents(especially with examples).

Thanks a lot,

Vrushali.