From: dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of vrushali babar
Sent: Dienstag, 11. März 2008 12:23
To: dsdp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dev] Extending RSE eclipse plugin

Hi,

I am developing a plugin in which i am exploring the remote file system by using RSE eclipse plugin.
i will be extending RSE such that i could perform few operations on remote server and fetch the
output back.
i will be providing those options on context menu; but i am not aware of how to hadle ssh connection and also
maintain the session while the processes are running at remote server.
Through RSE i can connect to remote server, access those files but how to go ahead in case of runing remote process?
I am stuck up at this point. I am going through the help provided by RSE but could not do much.
Please direct with some solutions or help documents(especially with examples).

Thanks a lot,
Vrushali.