Re: [dsdp-dev] DSDP meeting Chicago CONFIRMED for Oct.12-14

Not yet...

Darin Wright
Eclipse Debug Lead,
Rational Team,
IBM Canada
(204)934-4114

"Mikhail Khodjaiants" <mikhailk@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/26/2005 12:56 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of device software development platform issues."

"General discussion of device software development platform issues." <dsdp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [dsdp-dev] DSDP meeting Chicago CONFIRMED for Oct.12-14

Are there documents on the last two topics?

Thanks,
Mikhail Khodjaiants