Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 1:43 PM
Subject: RE: [dsdp-dev] DSDP meeting Chicago CONFIRMED for Oct.12-14

Do we have any sort of agenda?  Right now we're not sure how many and
which people are worth sending to the meetings as we don't know what's
being discussed.

Just to let interested parties know. I plan to present proposed
solutions/progress on the following features:

       * flexible hierarchy in all debug views
       * asynchronous APIs
       * pluggable update policies
       * flexible view wiring