Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Debugging without Debug View

Marc Khouzam wrote:
This looks really cool!
So cool, I wanted to try it out.
After checking out org.eclipse.debug.core/ui and fixing the
PixelConverter problem,
I tried to apply the patch of bug 252677.  But I'm getting a bunch of
conflicts from CVS.
Was this patch meant to be more informational than an actual testable
one?

Yes, the patch is a snapshot of my development so it should work.  I just tested applying it against a clean workspace with org.eclipse.debug.ui checked out from HEAD and it worked.  BTW, you can use the latest weekly stable build of the SDK to avoid errors due to other dependencies.

Cheers,
Pawel

Either way, I would join a demo for sure!

Marc

OK, I'll try to arrange something.  I'll be out all week next week except for Monday, so maybe we can schedule something the first week of December?

-Pawel