RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Debugging without Debug View

This looks really cool!
So cool, I wanted to try it out.
After checking out org.eclipse.debug.core/ui and fixing the
PixelConverter problem,
I tried to apply the patch of bug 252677.  But I'm getting a bunch of
conflicts from CVS.
Was this patch meant to be more informational than an actual testable
one?

Either way, I would join a demo for sure!

Marc