[dsdp-dd-dev] DSF Tutorial Part 1 Presentation

At last! I have completed the presentation for Part 1 of the DSF tutorial. No worries, the presentation materials for part 2 will be much more brief :-) I would love your feedback, especially from those of you that are co-presenting.
Cheers,
Pawel

P.S. The presentation is in form of an HTML and it's also checked into /cvsroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.dd.dsf/plugins/org.eclipse.dd.doc.dsf/docs/common.