RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] IP-XACT version for Ganymede release

Doug,

I am happy to write up some more detailed comments on this a few weeks
time (when I will be slightly less busy), but, in summary, the position
is that IP-XACT seems to being widely adopted by EDA vendors, and is
starting to be adopted by silicon IP suppliers and SoC designers. There
is, however, no significant take-up among debugger vendors.

The editor is being used, particularly for its semantic checker, by many
of the contributing members of the SPIRIT consortium, and by a number of
other companies. Parts of it are also in use (I think) in two commercial
products.

When is the release review?

If we judge that the editor is not at 1.0 quality, is it possible to
keep this at pre-1.0 status while releasing the rest of DD as 1.0?

- Anthony