[dsdp-dd-dev] GdbLaunchDelegate

Hi all,

I've got a short question about the implementation of GdbLaunchDelegate. The method "launchLocalDebugSession" casts the incoming ILaunch reference to a GdbLaunch object:

	private void launchLocalDebugSession( ILaunchConfiguration config, ILaunch l, IProgressMonitor monitor ) throws CoreException {
		if ( monitor.isCanceled() ) {
			return;
		}
        final GdbLaunch launch = (GdbLaunch)l;

How GdbLaunchDelegate know that l is a GdbLaunch object? I suppose there is a factory or similar somewhere which creates it, but I can't seem to find it.

(And since the source won't compile for me, I can't debug it either.)

--
/Jesper

Back to the top