From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 5:00 PM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] DSF on new flexible hierarchy APIs

Hi Ted,
I finished the initial port of DSF to the new viewer APIs, but I'm not
sure whether to check it into CVS or not.  I believe that DD plugins are
being built against M3, so checking in the changes would break the
build... any suggestions?  For the time being I just attached a patch to
the 164341 bug.

Cheers
Pawel