RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] DSF on new flexible hierarchy APIs

I think we should keep the exact process open right now:

1.  Pick up the latest integration build to get Darin's changes.
2.  For future integration builds, let's try them as they come out.  It
will better prepare us for M4.

If picking up regular integration builds turns out to be too
destabilizing, we can move back to pickup up milestones only.