RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Monthly call - minutes

Hi Dominique,

I would like to wait another week.  I spoke to Martin Oberhuber about
whether or not he wants to have a TM meeting in the same time frame, and
he would like to discuss this with the TM committers.  So I think it's
best if folks hold off in making travel arrangements until Martin
decides whether he will do a TM meeting at the same time.

I'll update everyone next week.

Doug

Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA