[dsdp-dd-dev] RE: Need new API in Traditional Rendering

I agree that such functionality would be useful, but I believe the APIs should be provided by the memory view and not the individual renderings.

Samantha, do you have any thoughts on this topic?

ted

From: Lee, Alain [mailto:a-lee@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 10:31 AM
To: Williams, Ted
Subject: Need new API in Traditional Rendering

Ted,

Is it possible to provide APIs to perform the following functions in Traditional Rendering?

·         API to update the memory view tab label?

·         API to provide the similar function like Rendering.gotoAddress(address) so that our code can call MemoryRenderingTraditional.gotoAddress() to set the rendering to show the memory for a particular address.

Best regards,
Alain Lee
Texas Instruments Canada Ltd

801 - 150 John Street, Toronto ON Canada  M5V 3E3
Phone: 416-340-2136   Fax: 416-599-7171
mailto:a-lee@xxxxxx

Back to the top