From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 8:16 AM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Reminder: DD meeting Wed 10/4

Hi folks,

Everyone has been pretty quiet on the question of a face-to-face, which
I am taken to mean a lack of interest and/or ability to attend.

Here are the current development plans for the rest of the year:

1.  DSF - We are going to use the rest of this year to fill out more of
the architecture and service implementations.
2.  Memory - Ted is working on bug fixes
3.  SPIRIT - Anthony is starting the process for code contributions

For #1, waiting until January will give us more implementation time, so
I'm ok with that.

Chris, can you check into available slots in January.

Everyone:  please indicate your interest in attending a face-to-face in
January.

Doug