RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Reminder: DD meeting Wed 10/4

Hi Doug,

I think AMI would be interested in attending in January.  We have been busy with a fairly major release, as well as late summer vacations.

Mark.

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/16/2006 11:16 AM

Please respond to
Device Debugging developer discussions <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Device Debugging developer discussions" <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Reminder:  DD meeting Wed 10/4

Hi folks,

Everyone has been pretty quiet on the question of a face-to-face, which
I am taken to mean a lack of interest and/or ability to attend.

Here are the current development plans for the rest of the year:

1.  DSF - We are going to use the rest of this year to fill out more of
the architecture and service implementations.
2.  Memory - Ted is working on bug fixes
3.  SPIRIT - Anthony is starting the process for code contributions

For #1, waiting until January will give us more implementation time, so
I'm ok with that.

Chris, can you check into available slots in January.

Everyone:  please indicate your interest in attending a face-to-face in
January.

Doug