RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD Monthly Call Agenda

Hi folks,

Sorry for the late notice, but I need to cancel this meeting.  My uncle died very suddenly, and the funeral/travel conflicts with this meeting time.  I suggest a new meeting time when I return.

Doug

From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 10:14 AM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD Monthly Call Agenda

Hi folks,

The next monthly call is scheduled for Wednesday, June 7 at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET.   Agenda:

- Subgroup leads:  quick progress summary and next steps (prototyping/contributions).

- Darin: next steps in platform debug: multi-context, clone and pin.

- Pawel: update on debug model contribution.

I’m especially interested in discussing what prototyping work people are able to do.  Please add topics you’d like to cover.

Doug

Back to the top