Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Disassembly View Requirement

Thanks for the clarification :)

Samantha

             "Mikhail
             Khodjaiants"
             <mikhailk@xxxxxxx                                          To
             >                         "Device Debugging developer
             Sent by:                  discussions"
             dsdp-dd-dev-bounc         <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/30/2006 05:40          Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Disassembly View
             PM                        Requirement

             Please respond to
             Device Debugging
                 developer
                discussions
             <dsdp-dd-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Samantha,

>Showing disassembly in the Memory View was one of CDT's requirements.

The CDT requirement is showing memory as disassembly, not showing
disassembly in the Memory view. It can be implemented as an additional
memory rendering, but we have never thought of it as a full replacement of
the Disassembly view.

Mikhail Khodjaiants