Re: [Dltk-dev] Multi-core CPU utilization

Lets check if it is the best solution for the problem.

For now JobGroup API looks to be optimal solution. It is reusing already existing workers pool and API is quite simple. We can use ExecutorService API but I believe that we should stick with general Eclipse way if it's possible.

Michal