Re: [Dltk-dev] Multi-core CPU utilization

Hi Kaloyan,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alex,

Could you describe a specific use case that depends on this requirement?

The idea is to make it possible to release products based on DLTK more often, not once a year.
I think Zend Studio releases are also not strict follow Eclipse simultaneous release schedule, right?

I believe we can find a solution that fits everyone's need.

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor? :-)

Regards,
Alex

Thanks,
Kaloyan