Re: [Dltk-dev] Second DLTKLanguageToolkit in project

Hi Alex,

thank you for quick response. It would very useful in my free ExtJS plugin ;)

--
Dawid Pakuła
+48 795 996 064

On 22 października 2013 at 19:20:22, Alexey Panchenko (alex.panchenko@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi Dawid,

It's not supported at the moment. This configuration could be useful, so I think eventually this feature will be implemented.

Regards,
Alex