Re: [Dltk-dev] Greetings

Hi Larry,

That's great!

Sources are in git http://git.eclipse.org/c/dltk you need core and ruby repositories.
After you cloned the repositories you should import core/plugins/* projects from core repository and plugins/* from ruby, that could be easily done via eGit plugin.
While developing in Eclipse you don't need other tools to run it, just create new "Eclipse Application" launch configuration.

The official way to contribute patches is https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/
You can find the possible tasks in the forum (you already discovered it) and in the bug tracker.
For Ruby it's mostly 1.9 language features and debugging support, also I remember question about supporting new versions of the testing frameworks.

Regards,
Alex