Re: [Dltk-dev] No DLTK 3.0 update site containing javascript?

Hi Andreas,

I'll check our update site, something must be going wrong.
JS is not supposed to be in the simultaneous releases (yet), that's true.

At the moment you can use the following locations

3.0 (previous year)
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/downloads/drops/R3.0/R-3.0-201106091504/updateSite/

4.0 (this year)
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/updates-dev/4.0-stable/