Re: [Dltk-dev] Generic Object type or disable undefined-function warnings?

Hi Andreas,

It's partly available.
Internally they are represented as
org.eclipse.dltk.javascript.typeinference.PhantomValueReference.REFERENCE
and you should initialize the values programmatically, so it all
depends on how you want to identify those objects.

It's work in progress and is going to be better eventually.

Regards,
Alex