[Dltk-dev] Generic Object type or disable undefined-function warnings?

Hi,

I'm wondering wether the DLTK/JS type model has some kind of generic
object type on which it won't flag method calls as warnings if it
doesn't know the method?

Our interpreter loads various types during runtime and the exact API of
these is not known before actually loading the types. The script write
can get access to objects of these types, but if he then does something
like

obj.myFancyFunc()

it gets flagged with a warning. Since much of the scripts will use such
calls, I'm looking for a way to tell DLTK/JS to not flag these as
warnings?

Andreas

--
Andreas Pakulat squish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
froglogic GmbH - Automated UI and Web Testing

Back to the top