[Dltk-dev] METHOD_REF CompletionProposal missing parameter suggestions

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why the DDT's completion proposal doesn't insert the parameter list in to the source when the user choose a method from the proposal list. I went through comparing the Ruby code assist code to our DDT's one but could not find any differences on this department. The CompletionProposal object holds the following data:

[METHOD_REF]{completion:b, declSign:, declKey:, key:, name:b(int a, int b)  void - Foo, [140,140], relevance=1}

And the parameterNames holds: [a, b]
Unfortunately I couldn't trace back what is happening in the event when the user chooses the proposal and at this point I'm pretty much lost. I have seen the same functionality working in the case of templates but I'm up against the wall to find out what's wrong with the method proposals. Anybody could point if there's any problem with the proposal it self, or a point in the DLTK where I could catch what is happening right in the event of choice?

Easy!

progician

Back to the top