Re: [Dltk-dev] Error reporting API

Well, the main reason I want to look at DLTK 3 is to see if there are improvements in the code assist/autocomplete.

I've patched my native compiler to emit AST information, which I partially translate into DLTK AST and a code model, so I can generate the list of potential completions.  The more difficult part is detecting they type of object being completed so I can narrow the list of options.

At the moment I can limit myself to just member method/field completion on known objects, but even that doesn't seem straightforward.