Re: [Dltk-dev] Error reporting API

On Jun 20, 2011, at 4:15 AM, Alexey Panchenko wrote:

>> Is there a recommended way of doing this - possibly with
>> backwardscompatibility to the 3.6 API ?
>
> Install DLTK 3.0 into Eclipse 3.6.
> Unfortunately there are some incompatibilities in DLTK 2.0 (released
> with eclipse 3.6) and DLTK 3.0 (released with eclipse 3.7)

Is there a recommended way of doing this?  I feel it's always trial and error picking the right packages.

I have eclipse 3.6 right now, with the ruby/python/JS/tcl modules checked out of CVS as projects to use as reference.  I'd hate to spend several hours reconfiguring to get a DLTK 3.0 installation, only to find that I can no longer build the DLTK reference projects.

Back to the top