Re: [Dltk-dev] ScriptBuilder full build too slow because it reads all IReources in a project

Hi Alex,

First, sorry for duplicate! (After I posted it to the list I saw the
lack of activity and I though that you moved it or have other policies
now. So I decided to post it on the forum as well). I an at least very
happy that I received an answer so quickly. Thanks!

Back to the problem. Thanks for the wonderful trick ;). The 10k files
were files without extension. So my language toolkit were considering
them as candidate in
DLTKcontentTypeManager:isValidResourceForContentType

So, it works only by overwriting:
boolean canValidateContent(IResource resource);

and not allowing the processing of files without an extension. (Not
necessary the complete solution, but in this case it works). It is
also fast enough.

Thanks!