[Dltk-dev] Re: Problem running editors against latest DLTK 2.0

Sorry about the list spam, but never mind - the Eclipse 3.6M7 download
contains an ancient Ruby feature
( 2.0.0.v20090730-1514-7G--E_EkMPlQChwAZ5kR ) and after a full update a
new version was installed that does not have the problem listed below.

Thanks, and sorry about the trouble.

--
Oded Arbel <oded@xxxxxxxxxx>

Back to the top