[Dltk-dev] Problem running editors against latest DLTK 2.0

I'm trying to use DLTK with Eclispe 3.7 (as downloaded from
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads), which includes DLTK 20100505-1154.
When I try to open an editor (for example the Ruby editor) I get an
error about a missing class
org.eclipse.dltk.ast.declarations.FakeModuleDeclaration

This class is not in the current CVS or 2.0 milestone, but it does exist
in 2.0M5 (it seems that by 2.0M6 it was no longer in the build).

I've tried to search the web and look though the dltk-dev archives to
see if there was any discussion on this, but to no-avail. Unfortunately
as DLTK still uses CVS as the source control, and CVS has no metadata
versioning then we don't even have a commit message with an explanation
on the removal of the source file.

Can someone please comment on the removal
of ...ast.declarations.FakeModuleDeclaration and whether (and how)
editor developers should migrate away from using it - or maybe it was a
mistake and it should be put back in?

Thanks in advance
--
Oded Arbel <oded@xxxxxxxxxx>