From: "Michael Spector" <spektom@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 5:54:28 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] new exception after yesterday's update

Hi Alex,

I have found the fix in DLTK that introduced this issue with Untitled editor.
Can you look at your change at org.eclipse.dltk.internal.core.SourceModule.getBufferContent() in v.1.31?

Thanks,
Michael

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 7:30 AM, Alex Panchenko <alex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Michael,

With this patch I don't have outline for external files opened via File - Open File.

Regards,

Alex