[Dltk-dev] Couple of questions

Hi all,

I am using DLTK to build an editor to a language (VDM) and I have a couple of questions,:

1. Is it possible to customize the icon that appears in the outline for classes (the C inside a green circle)? And if it is possible, i would like to know how to do it.

2. I would also would like to know how to change the name in the tab of the "Package Explorer" in the my case it appears "Script Explorer". I would like to change it to "VDM Explorer".

Thanks for any help in advance.

Cheers,
Augusto

Back to the top