What do you think?

Thanks,
Michael

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:23 PM, Andrey Platov <andrey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Are you going to branch from nearly same state like R2_0_WAVE_1_6? I'm asking because if this branch will work fine for you and us, we can expose it at eclipse.org. This is not really required in our case, so if you'd like to branch from later or earlier state, we can expose results of that branching only for your needs.

Kind Regards,
Andrey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Spector" <spektom@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:15:33 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] What is R2_0_WAVE_1_6 branch?

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for clarifying. I understood that this branch is for internal use only.
I think we're going to create same branch for exactly the same reasons.

Thanks,
Michael

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Andrei Sobolev <andrei.sobolev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Michael,

This is branch for our customers.
They build internal product based on DLTK, with different release schedule.
Branch doesn't contain any new features comparing to HEAD.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.