Re: [Dltk-dev] How to listen for interpreter changes?

Hi, there is a problem with the previous described way of doing this:

>From the MyBuildPathsPropertyPage.performOK() method I see no way to
access the new interpreter. This is because I cannot acces data from
the private fBuildPathsBlock in the parent class. With the help of
ScriptRuntime this is also impossible since the flushing of the
project buildpath occurs is performed in a job.

Any ideas how to solve this problem of interpreter change events (on a
project basis)?

Thanks!

Gabriel

--