Re: [Dltk-dev] How to listen for interpreter changes?

Hi Andrei,

The IInterpreterInstallChangedListener is only notified when workspace
interpreter changes occur (adding, removing, editing or changing the
default one). What I need is a listener like that but for projects
(when the user changes the interpreter of the project I have to
perform custom actions depending on the chosen interpreter). Any
solution for this?

Thanks!

Gabriel