[Dltk-dev] Errors reported on the module being built and not on the failing module

Hi,

I have a mechanism to tell test the code user writes in my plugin and
report errors if necessary. I use a build participand for this. The
problem is that because this mechanism checks also the modules that
are imported by the module I am building. Even though the IProblems
generated by this check have proper fileName, the BuildProblemReporter
takes as the resource the own stored resource rather than the one
indicated by the problem itself.

Do you have a solution for this? My build participant received a
SourceModuleBuildContext reference which has a reference to the
BuildProblemReporter. So both these classes are bound to the resource
being build rather that the one indicated by the problem.

Regards,
Gabriel

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay