[Dltk-dev] expressions view is getting the displayed values wrong

Hi,

dont know if this is shared code or pure _javascript_ code
But the expressions view is getting on the wrong way its values

for example if i type this in my expressions view:

databaseManager.convertToDataSet(foundset)

that does return a scriptable with childs and those childs have childs again.

The first call is done by the eval command which is good.

But the second call for example:

databaseManager.convertToDataSet(foundset).rowCount

is not done by the eval command but suddenly by the PropertyGet command

And that command wont return ofcourse anything for that because it is an eval _expression_... So all my variables beneath the first level are empty.

I think the tree that is build up in the expressions view is the same as the one that we see in the variables? So they are all doing by PropertyGet i guess?

Thats seems to be wrong for the expressions view as far as i see.

johan

Back to the top