[Dltk-dev] Encoding issues

Can anyone please give me any feedback about these bugs?

Are they out-of-date or no work on them yet? It seems that currently it's just a matter of displaying the right encoding in file properties. For example, I have iso-8859-1 files, but DLTK Ruby stands they are utf-8 determined by content.

http://bugs.eclipse.org/238945

http://bugs.eclipse.org/239082

As I've heard that DLTK 1.0 will be released together with Galileo, and as not everyone works with UTF-8 only (including me), I think these reports are worth attention.

Sorry if I'm disturbing.

Back to the top