[Dltk-dev] Multi-sourcefile and code-completion problems

Hi all,
I have some questions. How does DLTK support multifile source ?. What i
really mean is in my language, for what we have to build the editor, there
are some imports from other source files, something likes :
import A from file A
import B from file B
Is there anyway in DLTK that can help me in this situation, because i need
it in the validation and code-completion(e.g. when i type A. in my code, the
editor will know what to display as recommendation) ? Or i have to call the
parser to parse the file A and B in every import statement and then check
one by one?
Another question, if there is some thing like:
type record A { int a, int b}
function func() returns A
when we type func(). then the code-completion comes. Then we'll have to
check what is before the '.', and decide ourself what can be the
recommendations ? In this situation, does DLTK help ? Or we have to go
through the ModuleDeclaration and search ourself what can be after the '.' ?
Please help me, this's my first project, i'm not lazy but it really
difficult.
Thank you very much and i really appreciate any help.
Best regards,
Pham Dinh Duy

Back to the top