[Dltk-dev] Re: Completion proposal categories

One possible solution would be to use the override the ScriptCompletionProposalCollector.isIgnored(...) but this logic only separates types of completions and cannot do anything about groups of completions in one type. For example, I have functions that are inside the project or from built in modules (this is one category), Also I have built-in functions that I don't want to display in the Interpreter libraries. For such functions I created a special category (for example, assigned a special icon for them, I want them on a different completion proposal page). Everything works fine, only the way to work with the "isIgnored" blocks me. This is because logically,  these completions are also of type METHOD_REF. So my both CompletionsComputers (collectors) have to propose METHOD_REF. So the logic based on isIgnored(METHOD_REF) in the completion engine will either put the same functions in both collectors or in none, if filtered.

Any suggestions? (I could also use these completion proposal types to code my own logic: e.a. let one of the computers ignore LABEL_REF and inside the completion engine if isIgnored(LABEL_REF) then propose some functions. But this solution result in code that does not make sense).

Are there any ways to extend the CompletionProposalTypes (or provide user define types.). Another solution would e for isIgnored() to call an empty/abstract method to allow some more logic to be added.

MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034
www.28msec.com

Back to the top