[Dltk-dev] Completion proposal categories

Hi,

Do you have an elegant solution for the following problem:

I have my Completion Engine which is in the CORE plug-in. From the UI plug-in I provide the proposal computers and some custom proposal categories.

The ScriptCompletionEngine.complete(...) is called one time for the (scriptType + template) categories and one time for my custom category. The thing that differs is the ScriptCompletionEngine.requestor which in the latter case is the computer assigned to my custom category.

Should I branch the logic in my ScriptCompletionEngine.complete(...) depending on the requestor type? If yes, the requestor classes are defined in the UI plug-in, so they are not visible from the CORE plug-in.

Thank you for any suggestions!

MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034
www.28msec.com