Re: [Dltk-dev] Support for multiple script natures

Hi Gabriel,

Actually this is a very hot topic for a past months. which comes from different people using DLTK. Definitely we should support this, but I do not believe it would be possible to work on this so later in the version 1.0 release cycle - we're close to M7 now.

However, ideas are always welcome and I think many people would like to participate in this discussion. Also I think supporting multiple languages per project should be #1 goal for the next release.

Thank you very much, and
Kind Regards,
Andrey