[Dltk-dev] Support for multiple script natures

Hi,

Are there any plans or ideas to support multiple script natures for a
single project. Currently, the first nature set (in the document
order) has priority and gives the UI functionality (decorators, Script
Explorer interpreter node, etc). For the second nature, things start
to break.

For example, this work would mean probably extending the Script
Explorer to display multiple Interpreter nodes (for multiple natures)
(or an "Interpreters" root to contain children for each nature). But I
guess the changes are more profound than this UI example.

Can we start a discussion on this? I also have use-cases for this if
you are interested.

Regards,
Gabriel

--