[Dltk-dev] Semantic Reconciling for Built-in Interpreter Modules...

HI,

Is there a way to enable the Semantic Reconciling for build-it
modules? As I can see, the Ruby plug-in does not do it either. I did
not investigate this issue though. But you might have a faster answer
to this: is it not supported yet or can it be added in my
implementation?

Regards,
Gabriel

PS: I hope you guys are not tired/pissed off/bored (yet) because of my
e-mails. :( But at least the community can benefit from them. :)
One e-mail a day keeps the doctor away :P

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
MCSA, MCDBA, MCAD

Back to the top