Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK Python

Hi Lothar,

We have talked at the EclipseCon, do you remember?

1. As for Python code completion, it's not implemented on the DLTK
side... There should be a ScriptCompletionEngine implementation. I
think it's a matter of 1 week to provide such an engine for Python. I
suggest you to look at the RubyCompletionEngine or
JavaScriptCompletionEngine, Python's completion engine should be
pretty much similar to those. And, of course, we'll appreciate if one
contribute it back to the Eclipse community .

2. Regarding multiple natures - DLTK *must* provide this IMHO, and I'm
willing to help in development for resolving this issue.

Thanks,