[Dltk-dev] DLTK Python

Hi,

I would like to get in contact with people who work on or use the DLTK Python
parts. I am especially interested in the following items:

 * how to get code completion to work with Python
 * multiple DLTK natures in one project.

I did an integration of JSR 223 (Java Scripting) and I am currently running a
Jython and a JRuby interpreter via Java Scripting. My main interest is
Jython, I am currently using JRuby only to verify that my infrastructure
allows me to use more than just one scripting language.

I asked ActiveState if they would work on the python debugger to support
Jython (it currently only works with C Python) and they are willing, but the
price they ask is a bit too much to handle on our own (we are a small startup
company). So I would be interested to find others that have an interest in
getting Python debugging to work with Jython. Please contact me if you are
interested.

Thanks in advance!

Lothar
--